Transform your garage floor into a work of art with Proslat flooring. Our professional certified installers can revitalize your floor in a day or less. Proslat flooring is a two-layer Polyaspartic coating that converts your existing floor into a solid, sturdy surface that can withstand the years.
- Two-coat high grade polyaspartic coating
- Fast drying time
- One-day installation by a Proslat-certified team
- UV resistant, unlike epoxy, polyaspartic coating does not turn yellow
- It can be applied both indoors and outdoors
- Protects concrete and removes dust
- All cracks and crevices can be repaired prior to application
- Highly resistant to salt, heat, oil and scratches
- Flexible — the finish can withstand slight movements
- Choice of colours and finishes (flakes, solid colour)
- Crystal clear finish that won’t blush from moisture in the concrete
- Similar high abrasion and scratch resistance to polyurethane materials
- High tolerance to heat meaning that hot tire pick-up is not an issue
- High solid content with little to no VOC’s in most applications
- High stain and chemical resistance
- Excellent wetting characteristics allowing for good penetration into the concrete for a strong bond Ideal texture, rough enough to be non-slip while smooth enough to facilitate maintenance
- Proslat warranties both the coating and the installation for 20 years for indoor applications
- Manufactured in Canada (Quebec)
Please contact us for more information about Proslat Flooring.
You do not have a link list with a handle set to flooring, or you do and it's empty. Go ahead and create a link list called Flooring on your Navigation page and populate that link list with links that point to collections, to see collections listed here. Make sure the link list also has a handle set to flooring.