Proslat Slatwall Panels are built STRONG – Panels can hold up to 75 lb per sq.ft and are guaranteed for life. DURABLE – Unlike wood slatwall, our high density PVC slatwall is resistant to moisture. VERSATILE – Proslat Slatwall is one of the most versatile, as individual panels may be installed as a track, in a section or over an entire wall. EASY – Installation is simple and the unique hidden screw design yields a professional finish. COMPLETE – All trims and mounting screws are included in the box. GREEN – Made of 90% recycled materials, makes us one of the greenest storage solutions on the market. MADE HERE – Our Slatwall is proudly made in North America. GUARANTEED – Our slatwall panels come with a no hassle lifetime warranty.
* The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall.
- 3 Sections of Slatwall for a total of 96 sq.ft
- 6 x +/- 49 in. J trims
- 3 x +/- 95.75 in. J trim
- 3 x +/- 95.75 in. L trim
- Hardware and instructions
- Each 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) section includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 75 lb. (34 kg) per square foot
- PVC Slatwall made from 90% recycled materials
- Interlocking panels – not affected by mold, mildew, or water
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Panels are 2 mm thick
- Lifetime warranty
- Made In Canada
- The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall
Installed dimensions : 24 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 96 sq.ft. (9 sq. m.)
Well packaged, instructions were easy to follow. There is a steeper learning curve with the first 8x4 section, but after that it goes pretty fast. Panels are good quality and very strong and look great on the walls!
Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate the time you took to write us one. Glad to hear you're enjoying the product!
It does the job, easy to install, flexible and it's not easy to break. A bit expensive
I'm overall very happy with the slatwall product. It is easy to install and gives a great finished look to the garage. But I was most impressed with Proslat customer service. Out of the 3 boxes I ordered, the shipping company put one box on the wrong truck and sent it completely across the country causing a 10 day delay. When I notified Proslat, they quickly sent me out a new box which I received the next day.
Without a dout