The ultimate bundle kit will without a doubt efficiently organize your garage. Packed with 20 of our most popular hooks and a 5 piece shelf and basket kit. This accessory kit is perfect if you're not sure which hooks to start getting organized with.
Proslat's metal shelf and basket kit is designed to give you optimal storage solutions all within a value-added package. This duo is a lightweight, high capacity, and has rounded corners for safety.
- 12 x 4 in. hook (10002)
- 2 x 8 in. double hook (10010)
- 2 x 4 in. double hook (10011)
- 2 x Heavy Duty Hook (10012)
- 2 x U hook (10017)
- 2 x Metal Basket (15 L x 8 H x 11 D in.)
- 3 x Metal Shelf (12 in. x 24 in.)
- Fits exclusively on Proslat and Evolia Slatwall
- Rubber sleeves to protect your gear. Exception to the 4 in. hooks
- High-grade steel. Silver powder-coated finish for increased resistance
- Easy to hang and clean
Capacity per hook:
- 4 in. hook: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- 8 in. double hook: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- 4 in. double hook: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- Heavy Duty Hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg)
- U hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg)
- Shelf & Basket: 40 lb. (18 kg)
Excellent mais prix elevé
As I’ve received this email via an automated program, I’m not pleased that it is well past the date of assumed arrival and I have not even received it nor gotten a shipping notification on this item. I have no choice but to give it a 3 star rating until I receive it and get better determine the quality from there.
Thus far, my experience has not be great due to a significant lead time and an apparent lack of communication and management of expectations.
If someone wants to reach out, I’d welcome a discussion or an update on where this item is at.
Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your less than expectational experience. This is definitely not our usual handling/ shipping standard. This is an exceptional case where your shipping labels must have been misplaced in the warehouse which caused this delay. Once we were aware of the situation I had my team ship your order out right away. Your shipment is currently in transit, and is due to arrive by Thursday this week as per FedEx. It was not our intention to hold your order, I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused you. With this, I am currently looking into validation processes to ensure we do not make this mistake again. I will also follow up with you via email about your experience. Thank you,